the best bookstores in the world
1. This majestic converted 1920s movie palace uses theater boxes for reading rooms and draws Thousands of tourists every year. Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. This is the entrance of the bookstore Le Bal des Ardents in Lyon, France.
3. For those who like their green spaces (and coffee shops) to Invade their bookstores. Cafebreria El Pendulo, Mexico City, Mexico
4. The bookstore section of the larger complex dedicated to art and design certainly lives up to its mission. Corso Como Bookshop , Milan, Italy
5. Kid’s Republic Book Store in Beijing, China by Sako Architects
6. Livraria Lello & Irmão (open since 1906), Porto, Portugal
7. A gorgeous converted Dominican church gives the power of reading its due diligence. Selexyz Bookstore , Maastricht, Holland
He’s got his priorities right.
♪ On the eleventh day of Christmas Chuck Shurley gave to
me eleven outfits - wearing! ♫ ~12 Days of Supernatural
tumblr radar is finally starting to understand what I want
does your signature just like happen to you once you adult
Little out of it?
#that is… a weird way to describe someone#when he describes Sam it’s always to the point#”Brown hair? Really tall?”#or crowley ”Poncey guy about yea big? Mountain of dicks?”#but here he looks like he has to think about for a second#he’s just grasping for a thing to say#besides the fact that he wears a trenchcoat#and is very squinty#and that his eyes are too sinfully blue for an angel#and that he’s daydreamed far too often about carding his fingers through his hair#or that he wants to bury his lips in the soft crook of his neck#or that castiel has become an amalgamation of regrets and hopes and repressed desires#so he focuses on the superficial and safe#dark hair#blue eyes#a little out of it#and then later on in the car he realizes that he wouldn’t have mentioned the eye colour#if he were describing anyone else#if it were anyone else he may not even have noticed#and he tells himself to be more careful#to bury it better next time (via yellow-turtle)
whenever you are sad or lonely remember that sanrio once made a movie about a sheep in a weird stockholm syndrome sorta relationship with the wolf what ate his mom and it teaches you a lot of great life lessons and is entirely on youtube
I’ve decided that this is the greatest thing in the world
CROWLEY, THE FANDOM IS COUNTING ON YOU. YOU BETTER FIX THIS SHIT IN JANUARY.
WHEN CHARACTERS WAKE UP IN A HOSPITAL BED AND THEN PROCEED TO RIP OUT THEIR IVS